The Multi-camera View in IPCam Monitor allows you view multiple cameras at the same time. IPCam Monitor does not limit the number of cameras that can be view at the same time. However, the memory and processor of the device as well as network bandwidth do degrade the experience when there are too many cameras in the same view.
You will need to have at least 2 cameras added before you can create a multi-camera view.
Here’s how to create a multi-camera view:
- Tap the ‘+’ button on the menu bar to add a new camera.
- Select the Multi-camera View camera model.
- Enter a name for the view.
- Toggle the switch for each of the camera to be included in the view.
- Tap the checkmark to save the setting.