IPCam Monitor supports most IP cameras. Feel free to email moc.kooltuo@top-nedlog if you need help with configuring your camera. On some camera models, advanced features might be available. You can find the list of features on the pages here. Click on the links for information about the features available for that model of camera. Contact us if you need additional information.
Below is a list of camera models that we have tested in-house. If your camera is not listed, there is still a good chance that the app may work. Download the app and give it a try. It is FREE.
- FI8910W, FI8910E
- FI9821W V2
ONVIF Compatible Cameras
- Most cameras that support ONVIF protocol are supported.
- Cameras that support WS-Discovery are discovered automatically.
- Most Axis cameras are supported (Select HD camera model)
- Most Hikvision cameras are supported. (Select HD camera model)
- Most HD (H.264) cameras that use HTTP, HTTPS, or RTSP are supported. (Select HD camera model)
- Most MJPEG cameras that use HTTP are supported. (Select MJPEG camera model)
- All cameras that produce JPEG image snapshots are supported. (Select JPEG Snapshots model)
Note: Cameras that use HTTPS protocol are required to have a TLS certificate that is trusted by the device.